I keep talking about our BYU Ward - so here are about 30 of them who came out to our house for Break the Fast today. It was a beautiful day --- perfect, actually -- and so we got to eat outside. Our ward just got WAY smaller because of the summer break - so considering there are only about 45 in the ward - this was a great turn out!! We are the 228th ward and for the summer we meet with the 227th ... so a couple of them actually came too - a little late, but they were welcomed as well. (A couple were former members of our ward from 9 months ago - before the last re-alignment) It is all good!!
Another picture of them. I told them they would be going on my blog -- so Keith is posing!!! (Silly kids!!) They are eating baked potatoes, a tossed salad and home made rolls (which they loved!!). I can only make rolls when I know there won't be a huge group - it is too much work!! They are so appreciative, helpful, and sweet ... it makes it all worth while. We only do it a couple of times a year -- so we are done for at least 4 months!!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You've been doing great at keeping your blog updated. I should follow your lead. The weather was perfect for your gathering. Let's keep our fingers crossed for this sunday.
You did a great job! Thank goodness that Spring has finally decided to come to Utah!
How fun to have outside activities again!! :)
Post a Comment