Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day 2008 - Springville, UT

We took a picture of all of the Mother's in our family. Back row: Janna, Debra, Jodi and Michelle. Front row: Amy, Ruth Ann, and Diane. We had a bar-b-que and the weather was beautiful. Happy Mother's Day all!! Everyone helped - and the senior mothers - (Diane and I) aka "Grandma's" - didn't have to do anything. It was great.

Jodi is reading her 'plaque' that Amy printed and framed for me. Each of our children wrote a memory or something they feel they learned from me and then Amy printed and framed them so they will go on the wall in our office/computer room. It was very sweet. I started reading them - and Amy's was first and it made me cry ... so I asked each of them to read them out loud. It was very special and I appreciate the time and thought that went into them. I am very blessed. Thank you children!! I love you!!

Wendy took a picture of the plaques. They are beautiful!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

debra said...

Since we walked in and ruined this moment for you guys--- we were able to eves drop and I was so impressed with your gift. You have amazing children!

Fun pic of all us moms too- it's too bad I won't be showing teeth for 2 more years. I've got to work on my closed mouth smile!

Wendy said...

Happy Mother's Day Mom! It was a fun day to have everyone together and to enjoy each other's company on this special day!

Amy said...

Happy Mother's Day! (I will try to get a reprint of that one plaque that turned out a different color... so annoying!)
We love you!!

Jodi Leishman said...

Happy Mother's Day - it was a great day - so fun to spend time together as a family. The weather was perfect!