Saturday, May 3, 2008

A Spring Day in Springville!

When we came back from our walk this morning - Dennis and I both commented on how incredibly beautiful these tulips were. I know I have blogged numerous spring pictures this year -- mainly because I appreciate spring 'soooooo' much after the long winter we have had --- BUT ... these are very pretty and I wanted to share!!

Meet Chester!!
I blogged a picture of my new turtle before -- but here is a close up. He has been named "Chester"!! He was purchased in St. George on our way to Calif. -- and now has a place of honor in the front flower garden. (When he needs to be moved - Dennis gets to do it - he is HEAVY!!) He is cute - AND he has personality.
Just in case anyone was ever wondering about Disneyland memories being LOST here in Utah, they are not!!! Minnie and Mickey greet people as they come up our walk and below our favorite Mickey 'parts' stepping stones line the new walkway. We are reminded of our favorite place - often, and we love it!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

Those tulips are beautiful! I love those colors together.
I like Chester... he's adorable!

Wendy said...

The tulips are AMAZING!!! I love spring for the flowers and the perfect weather temps!

I think Chester is a great addition to your "garden family!"