Monday, May 26, 2008

Preparing for the building of the new "Bunk House"

The Saturday before Memorial Week-end we spent 'hours' getting the materials ready -- and taking it out to the property. Dennis pre-built the walls in the garage. Underneath the walls we have siding, roofing, and all the other wood needed to complete the project (hopefully). Dennis and I moved those pieces '3' times before we got them out to the property!!! We were tired of hauling them!

We put the flat pieces, except for the pre-built walls, under the awning -- in case of rain!!

This is the building site ... so next week-end we will hopefully have the bunk house sitting here!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Wendy said...

It looks GREAT!!! All of your hard work has paid off!!!

Amy said...

I can't wait to stay in it! You guys worked so hard this weekend... even in rain/hail! It's coming along GREAT!!

Jodi Leishman said...

You're so organized in your preparation.

I love your new background by the way.