Dennis wanted to know what I wanted for Mother's Day -- and so I asked if he would plant the planters in the front yard - and he did!!! I wanted purple pansies and he added some petunia's as well. My spring flowers will soon be gone - and I want color out front. I appreciate it soooo much!!! Since this last week was AWFUL working for a florist ... it was wonderful to come home and find it all done. Below is a view of both of the planters. The sprinklers will hopefully keep them nice and moist and soon there will be lots of blooms. He also got the tomatoes planted in the garden -- so he was busy while I was working yesterday.
Thanks sweetie!!



5 comments:
Yay for little purple pansies!
What a great gift from your great husband!
The flowers look great! It will be nice to have color out there when our pretty tulips are gone.
There are a lot of things blooming in your flower beds right now. So pretty! The new pansies look great!!
What a good husband you have. The flowers look great!
Hey Harrison Family,
Your flowers look awesome.
Shelley gave me the link to your blog...it looks awesome!!! It has been fun for Tyler and I to look at pic and what is going on with his cousins.
I've started up a blog of my own...still getting used to how the whole thing works. Feel free to take a look...the link is...debbieprice.blogspot.com
Have a good one,
debbie
Post a Comment