I realize that I am posting a lot of pictures - and they are for my 'Blog Book' at the end of the year. Please feel free to skip through them ... but they are precious to Dennis and I. This was probably a once in a lifetime trip ... with many challenging trails ... BUT ~
WE DID IT!! ...
and for that we are very pleased. We both improved greatly in our ATV skills and saw some beautiful country side. There is an amazing amount of country out there that not many people see, and we were privileged to see a little bit of it. This trip was planned and thought out almost completely by my sweet husband, and it took a lot of time and effort. Thank you Dennis for doing such a great job and for being flexible in the things we were physically able to do. We can honestly say ... we had no problems (physically or with our machines) ... what a blessing!!
3 comments:
I'm so impressed! Some of those trails look awful, but you made it!!! And the scenery is beautiful. What an accomplishment! Congratulations on your successful adventure!!!
Yeah for Mom and Dad!!! The pictures are AMAZING!!! I'm glad you had fun and no major problems!!!!
WOW, lots of great pictures. Looks like you saw beautiful scenery and had a fun adventure. Congrats on improving your riding skills.
Post a Comment