Sunday, July 27, 2008

At the property ~ July 24th

Dennis' sister, Karren, surprised us and came for a quick visit ... and since we were out at the property, she came out for awhile. David's family was coming to spend the night as well, and I was in charge of dinner. We wanted foil dinners but didn't have enough fire space to cook them all ... so we put all the makings in our extra large dutch oven ... here is the result ... it was yummy!!

Karren hadn't ever ridden a 4-wheeler ... (aka ~ QUAD) ... so with a little instruction, she followed Dennis on the road around our property and decided it was a fun thing to do!!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amy said...

That dinner does look yummy! I love dutch oven cooking.
Karren looks like a pro on the quad. (or as Seth would say... Grandpa's bike!)

Wendy said...

Your dinner sounds YUMMY! Nice that Karren was able to experience the quad to see why you like them so much.

Jodi Leishman said...

Looks like a fun spur of the moment visit. Dinner looks great!

Cathi said...

I am so craving some of that dutch oven dinner!!

cec said...

Uh oh she might be dangerous on a quad! Looks like fun, I know my mom had a great time.