This gives an overview of things that happened in July ... starting with a visit from CA family ~ the 4th party at Mike and Jodi's (we were at the property without the camera!! - ooops!) ~ the Draper temple and Provo temple visits ~ July Birthday celebrations ~
July 24th camping.
July 24th camping.


5 comments:
Cute recap. You've had a fun July!
It was a fun and busy July! Looks like you had lots of fun with all the different events!
Dennis & RuthAnn,
This is Debbie, Tyler's wife. We have gotten to your blog and would really like to invite you to view ours (as it has been made private.)
If you would send me and email at oohscrap@yahoo.com so that I can get you added to the list as I do not have an email address for you.
Would be good to be in touch.
Tyler and Debbie
Great recap of what July was for you guys, wmine keeps going on, and on and on and on event after event....maybe thats why I am so exhausted! July has been a busy full month for you guys, busy... butproductive and fun!
And to think Della nor I bought that ladder -- talk about avoiding temptation!! Thanks for having us!
Post a Comment