Sunday, July 27, 2008

I love our backyard!!

I have taken several pictures from this very spot ... showing the trimming of the trees, the blossoms, etc. I decided I had better have one of everything "green"!! We still have lots to do (a yard is an on-going project!!) ... but it was looking quite inviting one day this week ... so I decided I needed to record the image!! Our yard is small ... but VERY private, and we do enjoy swinging on the deck and enjoying the canyon breezes.

Here's the view - from the same spot, of the deck. Summer BBQ's are the best!! Hard to imagine 15" of snow right now!

Last year, after the remodel, we lost a lot of the grass here in back because the sprinklers were off for several weeks ... but with a little love ~ and some 'shade grass seed' ~ it has come back beautifully!! Yeah for green!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love your backyard too. Can we steal some of your shade? ;)

Wendy said...

You and Dad do a great job making it pretty and green!

Donna Schauers said...

So fun that you get to see all the seasons in your yard. Love them all -- especially all the green! And who mowed that yard???? Way to go Ruthie!!

Cathi said...

I gotta say...I'm loving your backyard too. Just like a park it is.

cec said...

Wow that looks gorgeous!